Over half a century of experience in precision engineering and continuous investment in research and innovation allows our company to carry out all manufacturing processes on our premises.
Above all, this autonomy allows us to offer customers competitive prices and the highest quality control, from the design stage to completion.
Our products cover a broad range including:
- Cylindrical and helical gears
up to 1000 mm in diameter
- Gleason spiral bevel gears from 10 mm to 900 mm in diameter
- Worm screws and crowns also with multiple threads
Furthermore, our engineering workshop
is available for work on contract, such as:
- Gear cutting for spline shafts and internal gears
- Grinding holes
- Diameters and involutes
- Machining with CNC machining centres
- Mechanical applications and assemblies in general
- In collaboration with a subsidiary company, we also manufacture complete gearboxes according to customer projects including assembly and testing.
Our machines include:
- Macining centres
- Gear hobbers and combs
- Gleason gear cutting machines
- Grinders for involutes over generations
- Cylindrical grinding
- Broaching machines and electrical discharge machining